1. Possession of any Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university AND four years of experience in Multimedia Arts; OR
2. Possession of any Associate Degree from an accredited college AND six years of experience in Multimedia Arts; OR
3. May submit a fully satisfied lifetime California Community College Instructor Credential authorizing service to teach courses in Multimedia Arts. (THE CREDENTIAL WILL NOT SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS FOR TENURE) (California credentials were no longer issued after July 1, 1990); OR
4. The equivalent qualifications. (Candidates who claim equivalency must provide conclusive evidence, as clear and reliable on the college transcripts as required on the District Equivalency Application Form. Refer to the Equivalency Procedures at our career site. Address for the career site also listed below. This is not a process to waive the minimum qualifications.)
5. Understanding of, sensitivity to, and respect for the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.