Senior Manager of Education Marketing
Common Sense Media seeks a Senior Manager of Education Marketing to be responsible for brand marketing, collateral development, partnership kit development and direct response marketing (social media and email campaigns).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop web based marketing campaigns to acquire new educator registrants
- Identify target audience, tone and message
- Negotiate and liaise with vendors (writers, MDR, designers)
- Coordinate coding and deployment
- Provide reporting and analytics on campaign progress
- Develop and execute SEO strategy
Identify and develop strategy for marketing collateral needs
- Oversee graphic design development (web, email, print)
- Coordinate production
Oversee development of brand awareness via public relations and social media strategy
- Manage creation and execution of plan in conjunction with communications team
Provide input to product/content for the creation of thematic content toolkits and develop plans for distribution of toolkits via CSM site and social media; in addition, manage process for the design and production of toolkits
Produce monthly educator newsletter and blog site
- Develop monthly thematic calendar
- Identify necessary articles and coordinate with blog authors
- Oversee design, coding and deployment (done by Education Associate)
Work with marketing and communications departments to create and implement strategy for conference marketing and events such as national Digital Citizenship Day
Design and manage a customer relations management system including educator welcome stream and on-boarding strategy; train and delegate to Education Associate if appropriate
Supervise Education Marketing Associate in responding to educator questions about Common Sense content and programs
Design and deploy periodic surveys of educator community to measure satisfaction and identify new product/customer needs
Oversee Education Program and Marketing Associate to create weekly schools report and Google analytics
Liaison with product/engineering and project manage efforts to develop/update educator website, including managing timelines setting priorities, doing Q/A for educator section, acting as the liaison between Education content and product, and managing the design process and planning
WHAT YOU'LL GET!
- A chance to work with talented, passionate professionals
- An organization that offers work/lifestyle balance
- Rich, rich benefits including, Medical, Dental, Vision, free Life Insurance a matching 401(k) plan and - we’re not done yet – a gym membership
- Moreover, the opportunity to really make a difference in the lives of kids this generation and the next!
Common Sense Media values the diversity of its employees and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates only please send your resume as a Word attachment for immediate consideration to [email protected]