The ALLIANCE for Media Arts + Culture is a vibrant global network of organizations, independent artists and cultural producers who value creative collaboration, innovation, equity and social justice. We work to facilitate connection, innovation, growth and sustaining impact through a suite of programs that build organizational capacity, develop artistic vision and leadership, support strategic partnerships, and offer new research, models, tools and approaches that foster powerful storytelling and radical creative freedom.
Why do organizations and artists join the ALLIANCE?
The CREATIVE LEADERSHIP LAB: “I left more confident in my inner voice, having bonded with a new group of dope creative leaders I will be leaning on and building with for years to come.”
The CONFERENCE: “My biggest takeaway is that amidst so much hate and division in the world, that you all brought together the ingredients for the needed way forward. So many ideas, perspectives, tactics, strategies, brilliance, passion, experience…all in one place. Seriously…the most wonderfully diverse conference I’ve ever been part of.”
The VIDEO ROUNDTABLES: “I’m so grateful for this amazing group coming together, for giving of themselves so fully. I am thankful for the time we spent together and will continue to be changed — by everyone. Looking forward to continuing the conversations – this is just a beginning!”
The BENEFITS OF ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP:
- A Collective Voice Advocating for Arts Funding, Freedom of Expression, Net Neutrality, Journalistic Security and Media Justice.
- Eligibility for Grants and Artist Residencies
- Full page on the ALLIANCE Website
- Guest blogging on Storytelling Matters
- Feature stories in the ALLIANCE’s eBulletin
- Early access to participatory new media apps and tools
- Social media promotion for events and programs
- Discounted National Conference Registration
- Leadership Lab and Creative Impact Network opportunities
- Executive Peer Coaching
- Capacity Building Support
- Regional Braintrust Meetings
- Resource Library, Toolkits and White Paper Research
- The National Youth Media Network
- Future of Storytelling Video Roundtables
SPONSORSHIP and UNDERWRITING
US-based and International companies are invited to support the ALLIANCE through Sponsorship and Underwriting.
To discuss the possibilities, contact Executive Director Wendy Levy, firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m an Individual and want to be a member of the ALLIANCE
I represent an organization, and we want to be members of the ALLIANCE